Friday, December 18, 2015

Word of Our Testimony



Today's Little Lesson
Good morning!

Many Samaritans from that town believed in him because of the woman's testimony, “He told me all that I ever did.” John 4:39 ESV

     What strikes home here was that by her testimony many believed on Jesus.  It didn't take the word of Jesus or the word of a minister or even someone saying, "pray this way..."; it only took them hearing about His work and believing it to be true for the Word of God to say, "Many...believed in him..."
     Every person we meet needs the power of God in their lives.  We believe that giving testimony, testifying of what God has done for us, will give opportunity for someone we encounter to believe in the works of God and the love of Jesus Christ.

Application:     "Today, I will give someone my testimony in a public place that they and others that hear might believe."

Prayer:     "Lord God Almighty, I thank You for the mercy and grace to praise you're Holy Name.  You are worthy of all praise, glory, honor, and worship.  Bless You Lord!  My God, have mercy upon my soul and guide me into Your truths.  Lord provide to me the boldness to testify to those who need to believe in You.  Don't let me turn to the side or listen to the enemy's lies of doubt and unbelief.  Place resolve in my heart that You have prepared their hearts to be opened and that the testament of Your work in my life is the key.  Show me clearly the ones You would have me witness to and Lord, bring this to my remembrance.  Lord let this become a natural and every day resolve.  Provide me all the things I need to be a good steward of Your Word and Lord place in me the resolve and boldness to utilize those things to the fullest of the abilities You've provided.  I love You Lord.  Thank You.  In Jesus' name I pray.  Amen."

If you have any questions about today's study or would like to subscribe to future emails like this one, please feel free to contact us:
We welcome any questions or comments you might have.

Phone: 903.265.4424
Email: Service@ChristCarriesMe.org

Christ Carries Me Ministries
Post Office Box 354, Carthage, Texas  75633

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to give your input. We consider every comment important. Bless you in the name of Jesus!