Sunday, August 21, 2016

Happy One Year Anniversary My Heart

A year ago today I became one soul with my best friend! Though the enemy attacks us at every turn as we move forward in marriage and ministry and though we've been through ups and downs and multiple trials along the way, I would not do it any different given the opportunity. He's been there when the world turned on me. At my lowest he was there to be the manifestation of God's love for me (stole that line from HIS wedding vows...lol) and continues to be daily! The Lord has established a thing and according to The Word of God (Since they are no longer two but one, let no one split apart what God has joined together.”  Matthew 19:6 NLT) NOTHING (not man, devil, or even self) can come against, hinder,or reverse what GOD has established! Hallelujah! I am so prepared for the next year and the rest of our lives! Amen!
I love you Jasper Daniel Pierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to give your input. We consider every comment important. Bless you in the name of Jesus!