Monday, January 2, 2017

Entering the Promised Land - Same-Page Podcast for Jan 2, 2017

Click the image to play
It's always nice to be on the... Same-Page  - On-time messages from the Word of God for everyday life.

Contact us by email: Service@ChristCarriesMe.org

"And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into this land; for I will not leave thee, until I have done that which I have spoken to thee of."  Genesis 28:15

     There's much more to Salvation than the day you receive Jesus as Lord and Savior.  It restores our relationship with the Lord, it unifies us with Him and His purpose in the earth which is to receive all honor and Glory. Our hope is in the fulfillment of His promise and it is that we look to, the hope of the ETERNAL "salvation", the redemption of the purchased possessions (you and I) being completed at His return.

With our purpose being to Glorify God in all things, "What is God's will for my life?" becomes the wrong question and "What is in my hand?" The right one.




The Same-Page podcast is a production of Christ Carries Me Ministries.  Subscribe to the Podcast: http://ChristCarriesMe.org/podcast.cfm .  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to give your input. We consider every comment important. Bless you in the name of Jesus!