Sunday, June 4, 2017

The Word, the breathed of God

John14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you


Wow!  

At that day

The Word became flesh and dwelt among men

The Word is in the Father, spoken, sent forth

I am in the Word, God spoke an it contains me in it

The Word created and nothing was created that was not created by The Word

I am upheld (I exist) by of the Word of His power

The very same Word is in me


The Word

Breath of life

Spirit of God

Comforter that speaks not of His own but Reminds us of the Word

In us, in me! and (key) I know it! (It's not pride to know who you are, the devil is a liar!)


Do you know it? IN you... at that day! John 14:15-27

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to give your input. We consider every comment important. Bless you in the name of Jesus!