Sunday, May 21, 2017

Report from Gilmer - Jesus Burger Success, yet again!

     When the Lord woke us up a little after 4 am, the first call in our spirit was to pray that God would come down in Gilmer and for fare weather.  Laying in bed, before our feet hit the floor physically our hearts entered the Throne Room spiritually.  PRAISE GOD for His love and His faithfullness to grant us entrance to such marvelous moments!  As if standing on the streets of Gilmer we spoke to the wind and rain calling it to be dispatched elsewhere for a while today, that the Lord's business might transact there.  Instantly a conviction and a searching rose within me.  "Am I coveting the power of God here?  'Father, I'd rather your pureness than power.  Would you forgive my flesh for longing to see Your power?  Lord, give us fare weather, just as we've spoken, but help me maintain pure motives.'".  I felt released there, as if that matter was settled.  It was.

This is the view of the weather over Gilmer from about 20 miles away.

     It rained on me from the time I left the house until I finished taking these images.  I rejoiced in the LORD when on the distant horizon I saw that He'd breathed and the wind and the rain obeyed.  When we finished up near lunch, it was  blue sky's and cirrus clouds. 
Awesome God.

Here is the video of Jesus Burger Gilmer.  These are only the moments seen on the platform, it was here that ministry flowed from.  You should have seen what we didn't get on tape!  God was there all day!  

We love you!  Thank you for supporting us, in Jesus' Name


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to give your input. We consider every comment important. Bless you in the name of Jesus!